Wednesday 14 March 2012

my life is so empty

 Hello, bloggers. .
               I’ got this from one article, same with my heart now. .


I can't believe how much you hurt me
Why do I even care?
I can't believe how much I trusted you
When you told me you would always be there.


If only you could see
Where I am at in my life right now,
If only I could see you jealous
Maybe I could move on somehow.

But to think of when I lost you
It cuts me deep inside,
Because when I try to think of the good times,
I can only think of the lies.


I can't believe I fell for it
How stupid could I be?
I can't say that I have moved on
Because without you, there is no me.


Everyone tells me to get over it
"It's not that easy," I hear myself say,
But I know down deep inside
If I just let you go, I would be okay.

How much longer do I have to wait
For that one special kiss?
For that day when you come to realize
That it's me who you can't resist.


Maybe it will come sooner than I think
Maybe I just have to wait,
Perhaps you have already realized it
Because there's no hiding that look upon your face ...!





No comments:

Post a Comment